YOUNG SPONSORED RIDERS 2021Call for Entries
We’re excited to announce our 2021 Young Sponsored Rider competition!
We’re proud to be collaborating with Natasha Baker, a globally-recognised Dressage champion who won three Golds at the Rio 2016 Paralympics. We are looking for young riders from Somerset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, the Cotswolds, Bristol and Bath & NE Somerset aged 14-26 who are committed and passionate about their sport – whether it’s eventing, dressage, showjumping, side saddle or carriage driving – and want to take their skills to a new level.
Pictured: Natasha with her current competition horse, Lottie – Keystone Dawn Chorus.
The competition has now closed and we are hard at work reviewing all the entries.
We’d like to thank all of you who entered, we are thrilled to see so many entries and so many of a high standard. It’s going to be hard to make the selection!
The competition will run until midnight on 30th November 2020 – and the winners will be announced mid-December 2020.
Each of the three young riders will receive:
- two one-to-one mentoring sessions with Natasha Baker
- a Jo Hansford Photography photoshoot of the rider and their horse and a 16” framed print
- a Jo Hansford Photography-branded horse rug and saddle pad
- joining our 2021 programme of fun get-togethers and yard visits
There are three runners-up prizes, too, and each rider will win a two-hour photoshoot with Jo Hansford and a mounted print.
The winners will receive ongoing support and contact with Jo and Natasha throughout 2021. This is the fifth year that Jo Hansford Photography and Natasha have partnered to offer mentoring and sponsorship to promising young riders.
Want to be selected?
Below are our key criteria for choosing Young Sponsored Riders, you need to be:
- Age 14-26 years
- Living/based in Bristol, Bath & NE Somerset, Somerset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds
- You must be passionate about your sport, committed, and out competing regularly – whether its eventing, showjumping, dressage, carriage driving or side saddle.
- Be active and posting on social media regularly – ideally Facebook and Instagram
- Be willing to actively promote our brand through your channels
Still want to be selected?
Here’s the form!
Our Young Rider Sponsorship programme developed from a desire to give something back to the equestrian community. We’re committed to supporting talented and passionate young riders and want to help those who would love a little extra support and inspiration.
Picture: right to left, myself and Natasha, with our three 2018 Young Sponsored Riders : Lydia Ward (middle), Rachel Lade and Lottie Byrnes (far left).
Jo and Nic Hansford are based in Bristol, Bath, Somerset and are available to travel nationally and internationally.
01179535801 | 07876344866